Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 October 2012

First Testimonial for the Blog!

Hey guys, 
          For this morning I am going to present to you my first testimonial for my blog.  This is by an awesome hardworking client of mine who is not only educated, she is a beauty model.  She is doing it all while going to university and can help show you guys that there is always time in the day!  


"When Ryan asked me to write something for his new blog, I was super excited. My name is Kay, I suppose some would call me a bikini model, although I try not to use that term myself. I DO compete international and have been a TropicBeauty 2012 Finalist as well as Swimwear USA International Finalist 2012. I've known Ryan for a number of years and have been on competing clubs during our Canoe Kayak days, but when I entered into this new world of bikini modelling, I was lost. It was no longer about long training days and eating enough to sustain my energy, now it was about looking good and feeling great, since we all know how you feel comes across so much on stage. 
Ryan was fantastic, not just because he was there to offer advice, it was because it was advice meant for ME. He tailored the perfect program for me and even went as far as to rewrite me a new one last minute while he was abroad. He made sure I knew why I was doing something if I asked and was really supportive. To this day I still use his program right before a competition in order to get the physique I'm looking for. Because of it I never get bored with my workouts and even across the country (since I live in BC) he's still there to help me with new ideas.
 
I have a new competition in Cancun next month, you can bet I've been using his program for the past month." - Kay



Thanks Kay!

1 comment:

  1. How many times a week does she work out? What does she eat?! I want to look like this!

    ReplyDelete